Monday 14 January 2013

Man O War Side Project "Little Devil"





Appearance: 
Dark Chocolate wrapper. Seamless. Attractive and decorative band

Pre-light draw:
Tobacco and Toasted Nuts

Opening:
Coffee and lots of it.



First 3rd: 
Coffee is still there but is almost kicked aside by a powerful but pleasant spice akin to cracked black pepper



Second 3rd: 
Spice still prominent but has mellowed a lot. Coffee is making a slight return. Leather notes towards the end of the 3rd



Final 3rd: 
Leather, Leather, Leather!! Creamy finish that when mixed with the lingering spice resembles a creamy pink peppercorn sauce.



Finish:
Much the same as the Final 3rd with hints of Ceder creeping through.



Draw: 
Perfect with plenty of smoke

Burn: 
No complaints or issues. Straight all the way down.


Time to smoke: 
Smoking slowly and enjoying every draw took me 1hr 25mins

Value for Money: 
Like most of my Non-Cubans, I received this as a gift. I think they retail at a little under $5 (€3.75) and at this price are worth every penny. I think I will have to locate a box!!

Overall:
Loved this Cigar, I could have kept smoking for another hour. Starts off powerful and mellows as it goes ending in a lovely creamy finish to the Cigar. Fantastic flavours throughout and a true finger burner at the end!! Loved It.




No comments:

Post a Comment